Make Money From Home

http://www.microjob4u.com/

Tuesday 13 October 2015

The Importance Of Family.

Who are family?

Family are the very people who love and support you, when you're at your lowest. They are the people who see how awesome you are, when you dare not look in the mirror. They stand by, and lift you up. In your absence they defend you.

When I mention "family" I include those friends who have seen you in your darkest and choose to continue loving you. The friends who don't see or speak to you daily, yet both sides feel a bond that is strong enough to last a lifetime. There is something sacred about that silent love.

My family and friends are truly my anchor in life. Often I find myself being swept away by life's hiccups. Sure enough I will find myself being rescued by someone who loves me. I'm not the best at expressing myself emotionally, and they are well aware of that, somehow they know exactly what is needed at that specific time.

How often take our loved ones for granted, thinking tomorrow is a guarantee. We need to wake up, and be more appreciative of who we have in our lives. Regardless whatever fault you find in them. Everyone who enters your life has a purpose.

I usually feel guilty and ashamed, because I find myself in a situation where I can't show my gratitude towards them. By surprising them with a gift of some sort, or contributing financially. When I mention this they are quick to assure me that all they require is my presence, and that adds to my shame and guilt further.

I would not present myself with "the nicest person ever" award. Yet I somehow find myself surrounded by some pretty amazing folk. How blessed am I?

Dear Reader, please take a moment, give a thought, say a prayer for your family.
Even when we throw tantrums and throw our toys out of the cot, those are the very people who would drop everything to be by your side.

1 comment: