Make Money From Home

http://www.microjob4u.com/

Monday 5 October 2015

More details on the kiddos.

Started this blog early this morning, no surprise the internet connection has been terrible all day. so now I finally get my chance...

Goodness me, woke up this morning feeling absolutely yucky. Upside, Jaimee-Lyn is much better also it's school holidays, so Keano is by his father. So no school stress there either.

Unfortunately, that does change anything else, still need to cook and clean. House is a complete disaster. How is it possible that so few people can make such a huge mess?

I am quite determined to continue blogging regardless what happens or needs to happen. As I feel there is a possibility that this could be quite therapeutic. Hopefully, these those reading these blogs could gain something from this.

So today's topic...
KIDS...

Everyone's favorite topic.
So I didn't go into much detail as far as my kids or my family goes, Figure I will get there eventually.

My son Keano (13 years old) has ADHD which has proven to be quite a task for us. He is an absolute gem of a child. sweet, loving, caring, I couldn't ask for a better child. Since our very first meeting, a sweet peaceful and calm baby. He concentration time is limited to where unless constantly monitored, he gets easily distracted and tends to leave tasks incomplete. He was on Ritalin but the guilt was killing me. Felt like I was drugging my child up. Not that I think anyone is wrong for using it, personally it was something I struggled with. At first he took the medication without any issues. Then I started noticing he was rejecting it. Tried to convince him to take it. Until I decided it's time to try other alternatives. Currently downloaded a concentration app. He has not yet tried it. But as soon as I can sort out a 'quiet time' space in the house I will try it. Also heard of a herbalist who can assist with any and all issues, so when I get a chance definitely going to take him for a consultation. I prefer alternate remedies anyway, esp where my children are concerned.

Moving on. Next is little Miss Jaimee-Lyn (4 years old). This little lady is a constant ball of energy. She is the first person I've met who doesn't need to recharge or change batteries. From the moment she opens her eyes she is on the go. Also non-stop speaking. I'm stunned daily that such a tiny person has such a varied vocabulary. (I know a few adults who struggle with basic English.).
My biggest fight with her is her lack of sleep. Ongoing since she was a little bitty baby. Tried all sorts of weird and wonderful ideas. All failed. She is still foreign to the sleep concept. Wakes during the night just to look for me...
This is affecting me quite badly because I'm the type of person who respects my sleep, I need a fairly okay nights sleep to partially function as a subhuman (because that's what mommies are).

Feeling quite groggy due to this yucky flu. So hopefully Jaimee does me a solid and GOES TO SLEEP.

That's me for now. The stupid internet needs to play along so that I can vent my emotions.






Be Blessed and enjoy each and every moment with your little treasures...!



No comments:

Post a Comment