Make Money From Home

http://www.microjob4u.com/

Friday 23 October 2015

Life changes

Life had certainly thrown me a few curve balls. Where I found myself in awful situations, abusive relationship, loss of a child, isolation from loved ones, raped, and so forth. So I had become quite accustomed to 'LIFE' (the version is was experiencing at that time). I was constantly reminded how stupid I was, how unattractive, a terrible person as a whole.

For years we have been taught some people are rich and some are not. I often found myself wondering why that is. Sure, I get that some are born into it, others inherit it, then there are those who accidentally trip and fall into it (at least that's what I figured).

A while back someone recommended I get the book 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne. After she had gone into detail about the book, I wanted it so badly. Even though I was aware that getting the book would be highly unlikely, due to major employment drought. It didn't prevent me from wanting it even more.

One day a different friend, who works at a book store, was telling me about the very same book. I expressed how desperately I yearned for a copy of the book. Without a word , sometime later, she dropped off the set by me (by the same author). I was completely stunned, and absolutely filled with with gratitude. I read the books and put some lessons into practice. I noticed that things started to change. I was changing.

Today, my view of life is quite different than how it was previously. Of course some things are the same, that is just part of my personality. A number of family and friends have mentioned the changes. To a degree I find myself isolated (by choice), this is a good thing for me. It gives me the time I need to refocus and get myself back on track. I definitely get derailed as I have this need to help everyone but myself.

Do yourself the greatest of favours get yourself the book, introduce it to your family. I believe it will touch and affect your life in ways you can't even imagine. She gives you simple tasks, yet after completion of each task you will find yourself feeling uplifted. This book it for everyone, those who believe in a higher power and those who don't.

The author is Rhonda Byrne. You have nothing to lose but will definitely gain loads.



No comments:

Post a Comment