Make Money From Home

http://www.microjob4u.com/

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Mommies are amazing



Fall pregnant, wait anxiously those nine months for the arrival of the newest family member. Each time you think of your little one, you can't help but touch your tummy lovingly.

Time comes for baby. Once baby has been evicted you look down amazed at the abnormal bulge that's still in place. I remember each time I gave birth I wondered if they removed all the kids (I am aware that's a strange thought).

Take the precious bundle home, too excited to notice much of anything else. Three months down the line looking in the mirror when reality hits.
"Why has my baby bump remained on my previously perfectly sculpted abdomen area? Why is my skin cracking, looking like I got in the ring with a tiger..."

Life goes on. Home, kids, husband extended family all need your attention.

Finally you hit 30, time has flown by. The promises you've made to yourself have all been thrown out of the window, "Will get fit and healthy tomorrow!

Ladies, mommies, so naturally self sacrificial. Don't get me wrong I am aware there are mommies out there who are simply brilliant at their own self awareness. Most of us barely can focus on the basics.
I'm lucky if I remember to eat. Even when I bath or take toilet breaks they don't belong to me. (Recently learnt the door does lock...)

We definitely should cherish the moments we have with our little angels. Even though they have the ability sniff you out of anywhere, or shriek you out of anywhere.

Somehow, we need to learn how to also give ourselves time, "me time". Still working on that one myself. I would like to accomplish such a lot with my life. Feel there is loads for me to gain and experience from this life.
Have difficulty choosing myself over my family. The guilt is so much that its safer I don't even consider it.

At some point I will get there. For now, focusing on my loved ones is my joy.

No matter what is happening in your own life or surrounding you, don't ever forget you're a brilliant mommy.



No comments:

Post a Comment