Make Money From Home

http://www.microjob4u.com/

Friday 9 October 2015

Girls don't have it easy...

The things we choose to do to be "attractive",  are insane. Currently myself and my four year old daughter are sitting in bed watching cartoons , while our hair is wrapped in cling-wrap with homemade treatments. (I am feeling sleepy, she is a whole other story...)

This situation has got me thinking about the ridiculous lengths ladies go through, all in the name of "beauty". Aiming for perfection that doesn't exist. Some going as far as completely altering their exterior. Boob jobs, liposuction, botox, etc.

Why can't we just love and appreciate our natural beauty, our uniqueness. I am not a fan of makeup. Mostly because it is so time consuming. The time you take for your "perfect" makeup application you could read a good book, learn something useful. Never-mind how often makeup trends change. There is NO WAY I would sacrifice my precious sleep to wake up extra early just to transform. Let's not forget all the rules you need to follow.

 Also I feel it is terribly deceptive. These poor guys out there. Working so hard to get an opportunity to spend time with you. Only to find out that you don't even look like the person they met! Some girls go that extra mile sleeping with makeup, which is so bad for your skin and bedding.

Don't get me wrong. I am after all a girl, so I most definitely enjoy pamper sessions and treatments. Who doesn't? I love having gorgeous hair, well manicured nails, massages, even wax benefits. I do use eyeliner, mascara and lip-balm, They count as makeup too. Usually barefaced is ideal.

Maybe I'm lazy or maybe I just have other priorities. To each their own and all that jazz.

Yes I don't represent society's ideas of "perfection" but I'm okay with that. I would rather have my daughter knowing she is perfect naturally, than have her learn at an early age she needs to be someone completely different.
Nothing more admirable than a lady confident and comfortable in her own skin.

To all my natural ladies out there, keep doing you and rocking it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment