Make Money From Home

http://www.microjob4u.com/

Thursday 29 October 2015

My dear friend, Depression!

So...
I am aware I have been quiet for some time. I have been busy in a battle with my good old friend depression. This has been ongoing for a few days. Yesterday I hit my breaking point and allowed myself to break down while in the bath last night. Everything built up to the boiling point. Being a person who doesn't grant herself permission to have any offensive emotions, means that I take and take until I eventually break. Unfortunately, the price it comes at is that my family suffers at the brunt of my boiling. This is not at all my intention, I am fully aware as to how messed up and abnormal this is, esp being a female. They are usually in tune and rather verbal with their emotions.

So much doubt, stress and pressure, Of course they are all self inflicted. That's how I roll. Physically and emotionally drains a person, being in constant turmoil. Takes the smallest issues to snap, as I am hovering on the edge of anyway.

This surely confirms everyone's suspicions, I am abnormal! Not even sure if this is a good or bad thing, but this is who I am. It could possibly also explain why I view people and life so differently. I surely am a unique specimen.

One day when I am a big girl, who knows, I might change. Might grow up, and feel comfortable dealing with this "emotion situation" thing. For now, I would simple be happy not having to deal with any of it, That is just easier for me.

It certainly doesn't help that I find myself surrounded by people who are completely obsessed with the sound of their own voices and and problems. They ask how I am doing, yet before I even take the breathe to respond they're already on a full on rampage about their unimportant crap.

One person, so many complications, Yes, I multitask too!

Poor Barry, the kids and my family. They must all be saints. I for one would be done with this. All this crazy, and no knowledge on how to deal with this bubbling insanity. I am amazed they if they haven't regularly considered tossing me into the loony bin, ( I heard you receive a free bag of oranges for every nut-head you bring in).

If you do or have ever found yourself in this scenario, you're not alone. We wackos need to stick together!!!!

Please feel free to subscribe and share my blogs, I don't mind. The crazy WILL survive and MUST go around!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment