Make Money From Home

http://www.microjob4u.com/

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Curly hair Ladies

Okay...

So this blog is different. It's been brought to my attention. My blogs have been deep (quite unlike myself). So I thought I'd do something about hair, curly hair.
Not the easiest hair to work with, at least never boring.

Sometimes I do wish I had straight (wash and go) hair. Then I remember I would get bored with that quite quick. People with straight hair have limited options. Straight or straight, they are forced to use poisonous options like hairspray in order to get the slightest curl.

While curly girls are totally blessed. We do have a few difficulties.
The dreaded 'frizz'. Gosh humidity is our greatest enemy. Looking like we escaped one of Frankenstein's strange experiments. A good hair mask once a week and hair treatments work like a charm.

Also brittle hair, that tangles in an instant. For that we have detanglers, Quite grateful for them. The tears flow a bit less also hair breakage is minimized.

Fortunately we are in a time where everything is easily available to us. Precious internet...!
Many options to browse through. Great tips on sites like Google and YouTube. All depending on what your hair requirements are. Also loads of natural ingredients that are easily available, in your very own kitchen.

I definitely treat both mine and my four year old daughters hair, at least weekly. The results are stunning.
Some of my favorite products to use are;
Yogurt, Egg, Fresh Milk, Coconut oil, Olive Oil to name a few.

Once a month it's a good idea to also do a vinegar rinse, to remove any and all impurities from your hair. Will also leave your hair shiny and glossy.

Regardless to your hair type, always be sure to use heat protection before using any heat to style your hair. Leave-in-conditioners are also great investments.

Be sure to also get regular trims.

Check out 'dry wrapping'. The results are amazing.

Give your luscious locks breathing room and go natural.

With your next hair emergency, Don't waste money on some product the probably might not work, but also contains tons of harmful ingredients. When you will get better results at home, for free!

All the best on your hair journey. Enjoy and embrace your uniqueness and gorgeous locks.

May everyday be a great hair day!!!! You deserve it!



No comments:

Post a Comment