Make Money From Home

http://www.microjob4u.com/

Monday 30 November 2015

Delayed South Africa

This is a short blog...

As usual South Africa has a lot of catching up to do. I have started blogging as a means to communicate with the outside world.

This concept is foreign to many South Africans. I have received many different opinions. Most people seem to think I am doing this for attention. Others feel it's childish and a waste of time. I have decided to do this because I actually enjoy it. I love the fact that I can sit at home and still reach so many people from different countries. I wish others could see the joys and possibilities in it.

I am hopeful that this will one day bare fruit and grow into something amazing. Until then I am quite grateful that I do this and receive enjoyment out of it. This is the one thing that I possess that is all mine. There is no need to consider anyone.

Being a stay-at-home mom is difficult as is. It has many limitations, and lots of people to consider. I  appreciate having this outlet.

It saddens me when I think that so many people are unaware as to the wonders of the internet. A lot of people see the bad only, they refuse to see all that one can achieved by simply using this tool. Many people around the world are using this to make millions. Yet South Africans fail to see this.
hopefully in the near future they will see it too.

Most people in this country are too busy minding everyone else business. That why they fail to make anything of their own lives. So the only people to blame for their sad lives are themselves.

The other reason I blog is that this provides me with the platform to be myself completely. To say whatever I feel to be true. Of course I expect people to judge me but that is none of my business.
The most important thing in life is to be true to oneself. Do what makes you happy regardless what others think. If that does upset others, that's just a bonus!!!



<iframe src=”http://globalbloggingsurvey.bloggersrequired.com/eforms/global-blogging-survey-2015/7/” width=”600″ height=”1200″ style=”width: 600px; height: 1200px; border: 0 none; overflow-y: auto;” frameborder=”0″>&nbsp;</iframe>


No comments:

Post a Comment